Book One – Wicked
Available September 22nd from Blushing Books
Two brothers—one woman—unforgettable passion…
Years before, Nikki fell in love with Mitch and Connor, betraying them as only a high school girl could. Now, she’s back and needs their help.
Powerful and commanding, Mitch has never stopped craving Nikki. Connor hungers for her as badly, but isn’t ready to forgive. If she needs some fast cash by working at their gentlemen’s club, she’ll have to audition by stripping for them.
Gladly. Aroused by their shameless scrutiny, Nikki’s willing to do whatever it takes to be near them again…even being punished in the BDSM Room or starring in one of Connor’s erotic films. Mitch won’t have it, unless he and Connor are the ones mounting and enjoying her.
On a sultry weekend in a secluded island mansion, desire reignites on camera and off as Nikki surrenders to their lust, dominance, and exquisite discipline, reawakening their timeless bond and the beginning of forgiveness.
Mitch pressed back in his chair. The springs squeaked. “What brings you here?”
Her belly cramped at what she had to ask and might not get, but she didn’t have another choice. “I saw your ad. I need a job badly.”
Connor crossed to her. His lime fragrance, fresh and citrusy, wafted close.
Aroused at his proximity and scent, she suppressed a shiver.
He ignored her and spoke to Mitch. “We advertised for an attorney?”
She cut in. “No.” She was surprised and pleased he knew about her former career then worried as to how he’d found out. “I’m not doing that anymore.”
Neither brother asked why.
She figured they weren’t that disinterested in her. They probably knew the gory details concerning her fall from grace, which left her no option to deny what her ex had done and how he’d dragged her down with him. “Because of the scandal, I’m pretty much unemployable in New York or anywhere else in the nation, at least as an attorney.” Trying to make light of her situation, she shrugged. “You need wait staff and performers at Wicked. I’d like to apply for one of those positions.”
Mitch arched his eyebrows.
Connor’s frown said she was nuts. “Wicked’s a gentlemen’s club.” He stared at her chest. “The waitstaff is topless.”
“Or bottomless.” Mitch took in her boobs, cunt, and legs then journeyed back to her mouth.
Connor cleared his throat. “Sometimes both, as in fully nude, depending upon the room.”
She had trouble breathing. They weren’t having an easy time either. “Yeah, I know. I read the magazine articles about it.” She gestured to the framed news stories gracing the office. “Wicked sounds like an amazing place. Does full nudity pay the most?”
Get to know the author:
- Do you wear PJs to bed or do you dive in au natural? Let’s just say I don’t like to be encumbered.
- Have you ever tried a ménage? Only in my mind – LOL. I think having two hot hunks after me at the same time would prove kind of daunting. But if it ever happens, I swear I’ll take notes and will put it in my next book.
- Where’s the wildest place you ever made love? At work. The office was closed. It was late. We were…really tired of working.
- What kind of man do you like? Great question. A guy who has a great sense of humor and is easy-going. Someone who’s fair and cherishing. He makes me laugh. He allows me to be myself. No judgment. He listens.
- Your stories are really steamy. Are you writing from experience? *laughing* Nope. I have a vivid imagination.