In the blink of an eye, James’ world turned upside down. Now he must travel into the past to find Jessie, who has disturbed the fabric of time, and put everything back to rights. But he won’t be going alone. With Ella at his side, he will bargain with the Fairy Court, meet the family members they never knew existed, and walk the halls of the infamous academy where the Lycan Mating Games began.
Can they, once and for all, put the USLUF behind them? Or is this only the beginning? Welcome to Lycan Mating Games 3: Ella.
Publisher’s Note: This steamy sci-fi action romance contains very graphic scenes. If this is offensive to you, please do not read it.
“Your mother and I have decided that it is high time you married. We need to know that the succession to the throne is secure.”
I choked on my orange juice, trying not to gape at my father, Oberon, the King of the Fae.
I wiped my mouth with a napkin. “You can’t be serious.”
My mother, Titania, raised a brow. “We have allowed you to run wild for far too long. It has brought you into a touch of melancholy that I cannot like.”
My heart began to thump. “I am not ready for marriage!”
“You have been in your adult years for centuries, Jessie,” Oberon admonished. “It’s not as if you would be a child bride.”
Titania frowned. “You have been with us for nearly a month now, and all you’ve done is mope about the castle. It is high time you did something with your life and stopped moping over that Lycan.”
Five Fun Facts
- When I first started writing Lycan it was on the Radish app. I had no idea that it would garner over 400k reads on that app alone.
- Mike was one of my least favorite characters at first. I had to dig deep to see why he acted so cocky and rude. I suppose with Dr. Rinwald as a step-father, he had plenty of internal angst.
- Shelly seems to be have left out from finding her one and only, but here is a little secret… her time is coming.
- Lycan’s didn’t use to age. That is something that only started happening in recent years.
- There are seven planned books in the series, possibly more!