Savannah’s sister, Augusta, has been murdered. Savannah returns home for the funeral and to find the person responsible.
Augusta was Bryan Sullivan’s best friend. Sully believed Augusta’s plan to combine their wineries was good business. He thought her plan to marry him off to her little sister was a harmless fantasy.
When Sully meets the fiery redhead he begins to believe that Augusta may have been right about everything… including the idea that Savannah needs to spend some time over his knee for some old-fashioned discipline.
Savannah and Sully work together to bring Augusta’s killer to justice and bring her plans for the future to fruition.
Publisher’s Note: This steamy romance contains elements of power exchange.
Read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
(stolen from Inside the Actor’s Studio who stole it from Bernard Pivot):
- What is your favorite word? Rapture — I love everything about it — how it looks typed or written on a piece of paper, how it sounds and how it feels in your mouth. And I like all of the definitions.
- What is your least favorite word? No. Especially when Sully wants to apply it to something I want to do.
- What turns you on? Many things — mostly Bryan Sullivan and everything to do with him. A good goat’s cheese; a great bottle of wine
- What turns you off? Cowardice
- What is your favorite curse word? Fuck. Especially when used as a verb
- What sound or noise do you love? The sound of Sully voice and most especially his laughter
- What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of any animal in pain or distress. I’m also not crazy about the sound that Sully’s hand makes when it connects with my ass
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Maybe interior design
- What profession would you not like to do? Chef. I would be phenomenally bad at it … ask Sully!
- If You were reincarnated as some other plant or animal, what would it be? I’d like to be someone’s beloved basset; I’d probably end up as a dairy goat … not too bad if you’re one of mine (or one of the Beekman Boys’), but not so good if you’re someone else’s
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Your family and friends have a table at the back. You may as well get comfy; Sully’s going to be a while