Convicted felon Morgan’s world collides with that of Chincoteague Island’s new police chief, Nathan Shepherd, almost immediately after she arrives.
Convicted of a crime she didn’t commit, Morgan is determined to fight her attraction to the new chief while stealing a group of wild ponies destined for research. Nate believes that the self-proclaimed wild child of Chincoteague needs to be tamed and that a few trips over his knee may be just what she needs to learn to love and trust again.
Publisher’s Note: This steamy romance contains elements of power exchange.
- What is your favorite word? Fuck – it has so many ways to use it – The verb being the best! But it’s a wonderful adjective as well … and it just feels good when you say it. It has great mouth feel
- What is your least favorite word? No … especially if it is my husband Nate telling me about something I want to do
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Sex with Nate – favorite thing ever!
- What turns you off? Cowardice – I hate cowards. I don’t mind if someone is afraid, but they need to find it within themselves to move forward anyway
- What is your favorite curse word? See No. 1 above
- What sound or noise do you love? A storm at the ocean with thunder and lightening
- What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of a door to a prison cell closing
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Probably something in the non-profit world dealing with saving wild horses
- What profession would you not like to do? Working for anyone. Never again.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Best get comfortable. Your friends have a table and the back and Nate will be a while. I’ve told him if he dies first, I’ll break every fucking rule he ever made within the first 24 hours